For Activity 3 we had to evaluate this video. Video by NZ Olympics.
Friday, 12 August 2016
Be the Inspiration
For Reading this week we are learning about the Olympics. Today's day 4 of the activities. Activity 1 is worth 4 points. I had to find an athlete on this site. Then we had to write a little bit about them. Activity 2 is worth 4 points. We had to choose one out of these three athletes we would meet Lauren Boyle, Stuart Faquhar and Andrea Kilday. Activity 3 is worth 10 points. (Description down below)
For Activity 3 we had to evaluate this video. Video by NZ Olympics.
For Activity 3 we had to evaluate this video. Video by NZ Olympics.
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would like to meet Andrea Kilday too. What colour belt are in Karate?
ReplyDelete