World War ll was made up of many battles and events. For this activity we to choose two key events and learn more about them. Here are my choices.
1939
3 September: Britain, France, New Zealand and Australia declare war on Germany
Britain and France declared war on Germany as Germany attacked Poland. New Zealand deceling war the same time as Britain.
4 October: New Zealand Goverment announces the formation of a Maori battalion of 2 NZEF
After waiting the Maori men could join the battalion of 2 NZEF, which was New Zealand's best fighting force.
Hi there Tia,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your blog post. I really liked that you explained a bit more on the events that you chose. I'm quite curious to why you chose those two events in particular? What drew you to wanting to know more about the events? Let me know in a comment!
I look forward to hearing from you and keep up the awesome blog posting.
Jade F :)