Pages

Wednesday, 20 December 2017

Fun Family Facts

 Every family is different. For this activity we have to ask three family members two things they like doing in summer, and two fun facts about yourself.

Mum
  • Water fights with family
  • Eating fresh raspberry's from the garden
  • Can make two types of grass whistles 
  • Use to play with slaters.
Gran
  • Taking caravan trips around New Zealand.
  • Doing the garden.
  • She crossed rope bridge in Ireland, while on holiday.
  • Clambering over rocks to the north most point in Australia
Granddad
  • Sight seeing e.g. seeing the natural countryside
  • Enjoying the sunshine
  • Went to Uluru (Ayres Rock), Alice Springs in Australia
  • Went to Alaska and Russia

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tia

    My name is Jolie and I go to Glen Innes School, Your family sounds very active and fun. I love your writing keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tia
    I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
    Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Tia,

    My name is Hazel and I am the Cluster Manager of the Uru Manuka area for the Summer Learning Journey. I will be reading your posts while Jade takes a break over Christmas. I hope that you also take some time to spend with your family :)

    Did you enjoy interviewing your family? I see that one of your mum's favourite things to do is have water fights with the family. My cousins and I had a HUGE water fight today. We had water balloons, hoses and water guns!

    That is very cool that your Grandad has been to Russia and Alaska. Those are two places that I would love to visit one day. Have you visited another country before? Where would you like to travel to in the future?

    Meri Kirihimete,

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.