Pages

Tuesday, 19 December 2017

Dream Job

For this activity we drew a picture of us doing our dream job. My dream job would be an author, I enjoy writing stories. Here is my google drawing.


2 comments:

  1. Hi there Tia

    That is amazing that you would like to be an author one day. What kind of books do you like to read and would you like to write those kind of stories yourself? My favourite kind of books are fiction novels, anything from sci-fi to fantasy; I really enjoy reading those kinds of stories that you get to use your imagination while reading!

    Looking forward to hearing from you and keep up the awesome blogging.

    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tia
    I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
    Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.